Brownies with orange chocolate
- Preparation time: 45 min
- Number of ingredients: 9
1. Step First preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare a rectangular baking tray lined with baking paper.
2. Step Melt BAM dark chocolate and BAM orange chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Step In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, eggs and BAM Vanilla Paste. Stir until smooth.
4. Step In another bowl, sift the flour and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until you have a homogeneous mixture.
5. Step Divide the mixture in half. Add melted BAM dark chocolate and 50g BAM dark cocoa to one and BAM orange chocolate to the other.
6. Step Add the mixture to the baking tray in batches until it is completely mixed and a marble-like pattern is formed on the surface.
7. Step Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the edges have risen slightly and the centre is still a little soft. Do not overbake the brownies to keep them juicy.
8. Step Once the brownies are baked, leave them to cool in the baking tray for a few minutes, then carefully transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Step Once the brownies have cooled, you can cut them into squares or other shapes. Enjoy your delicious Halloween chocolate brownies with orange chocolate!