Crunchy mummies for Halloween
- Preparation time: 1 h
- Number of ingredients: 5
1. Step Oil a 25x25cm baking tray and set aside.
2. Step In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, stirring constantly, until it foams, turns golden brown and gives off a nutty aroma.
3. Step Add the BAM sugar beads and salt and stir with a spatula. Stir constantly to prevent the sugar beads from burning. Remove from the heat and immediately add the rice flakes and stir to combine.
4. Step Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking tray and press it against the base to form an even layer.
5. Step Place in the fridge for at least 20minutes to firm up. Once set, cut into 12 rectangles with a sharp knife.
6. Step Melt the white chocolate over a water bath.
7. Step Dip the crispbreads in the white chocolate up to about 2/3 of their length and place them on a baking tray.
8. Step Spoon the remaining white chocolate into a piping bag and cut off the corner to make a small hole. Drizzle more white chocolate over the top of the mummies. Place the eyes on top and allow to set for 20 minutes before serving.