FIT Chia pudding with banana
- Preparation time: 15 min
- Number of ingredients: 7
1. Step In a medium bowl, mix together the chia seeds, almond milk, BAM vanilla paste and BAM spices. Stir well to distribute the chia seeds evenly.
2. Step Let the mixture stand for 5-10 minutes, then stir well again. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid and start to thicken.
3. Step In the meantime, chop a ripe banana into small pieces.
4. Step Place the sliced bananas in the bottom of the jar and arrange the Chia pudding on top. Cover the jar with plastic wrap or a lid and place it in the fridge. Leave the pudding to set for at least 2 hours or overnight.
5. Step Decorate as desired.