In this delicious Pistachio Monoportion Cake, BAM pistachio spread reigns supreme, with 50% pistachios for an authentic taste and perfect creaminess.
A few tips to make your cakes a success:
- Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to evenly layer the mousse and cream for a smooth distribution.
- Monoportion cakes can be made the day before and refrigerated until serving
- If you want to add more freshness, you can add fresh pistachios or berries on top of the cream
- Always check the manufacturer''s instructions for the correct use of gelatine
- When working with chocolate, make sure that no water gets into the chocolate, as this can cause the chocolate to ''curdle''.
The ingredients are for approximately 4 single-serving cakes.